Pears in a salad....that's just it. Pears in a salad!


Tangy pear salad



Salad mix

1 bunch of salad leaves
1/2 a pear thinly sliced
1/ 2 a cumber thinly sliced
small handful of fresh mint


Dressing 

1 teaspoon of honey
1 tablespoon of oil (tonight I decided on macadamia nut oil, olive oil is fine)
3 tablespoons of lemon juice
1 teaspoon of freshly grated ginger or 100% crushed ginger in a jar as I used
Salt
Pepper



Toss all salad ingredients together + mix together all dressing ingredients + pour dressing over salad =

                                                               DINNER!!!!!!


In honour of my Chinese medicine interest at the moment I sprinkled the salad with some goji berries and because every one needs a bit of crunch, I threw in some pumpkin seeds for funnies!!

Comments