Spaghetti squash spaghetti and fresh basil pesto

Who remember's my country extravaganza a couple of weekends ago?? Well if you don't then you should check out the post so you can see the glorious bits and pieces I got at the farmers market. They are delish! So I thought I would let you guys know something I made with my fresh flavoursome produce.


With the big bunch of basil I made Wellness Mama's homemade basil pesto
This recipe is super simple basil, almonds, olive oil and a food processor.



I also bought a spaghetti squash for the first time. For any one that has never seen a spaghetti squash, it looks like this.....



And once you cut it in half and roast in the oven, you scrape the insides with a fork and it looks exactly like spaghetti!!!



So I tossed it with my pesto and viola!!!





Comments