Zucchini pizza base with beetroot, carrot and apple salad

So this was tonights dinner. Strange mix? Kinda. But I don't care because it tasted amazing, I am trying to use up my overflow of fruit and veg before I go to Bali on Wednesday (yyyyyyyyiiiiippppppp) and lets face it, I love fresh salady food and am trying to pretend that winter is not coming!

Thanks to Katie @ Gluten freelance I made these suuuuuperb Zucchini pizza bases, check out the easiest recipe ever!

http://glutenfreelance.com.au/zucchini-pizza-crust/


3 ingredients!! I just substituted the buckwheat flour for almond meal/flour.  

 



And then I spread a smear of Tahini on those little bases. Then topped it with this:


1 small beetroot grated
1 small carrot grated
1 small apple grated
Olive oil
Apple cider vinegar
salt 
pepper 
cumin


  1. Place beetroot, apple and carrot in a bowl.
  2. Combine enough olive oil and apple cider vinegar vinegar to coat your salad.
  3. Season with a little sea salt, pepper and cumin to taste (I put cumin in evvvverything but you can leave it out of this one!)
  4. And your dressing to the salad and mix




Comments