Refreshing Asian Slaw


I don't even know why I called this Asian.....because really, I am not sure what is 'Asian' about it. But I feel like if someone told me they were making a Refreshing Asian Slaw then I would picture something light, crisp, tangy and colourful. And that is exactly what this is, so the name is staying!!!


                                               Refreshing Asian Slaw 

                                                            (serves 2 or 4 sides)



1 x carrot shredded or grated
1 x handful of snow peas thinly sliced
1 x bunch of fresh mint roughly copped
1 x fuji apple quartered and sliced into thick matchsticks
1 x small fennel thinly sliced
1/2 lettuce shredded (use any lettuce however I used butter lettuce on this occasion)

1. Combine all ingredients in a larger bowl and drizzle with my Zesty Lemon and Ginger dressing

Crazy good!!!

Comments