Blueberry parsley smoothie

I seem to be getting my smoothie on quite a bit lately. Which is unlike me actually. And especially in the winter!!! But I think it may because I am so wrapped in lots of other stuff at the moment, like planning my up and coming trip to India....yeeeeeeeeeppp......and studying my new Lifestyle, Food and wellness coaching course that this smoothie business is soooo easy and I can pack them full of nutrients. Here is one I have been making over and over!

Blueberry Parsley smoothie (makes 2 serves)


1 cup blueberries ( I sometimes use half grapes)
½ cup coconut water
½ cup almond milk
1 ½ cups parsley
1 tsp honey
1 tsp coconut oil
1 tsp flaxseed oil (or you could use macadamia nut oil or avocado)
lemon juice
salt



I don't need to tell you how to do the rest do I??? Throw it all in and blend blend blend!!!!!

Comments