Eeezy Peezy gluten free crackers

These crackers are like whoooooooaaaaaaaa! I love them and make them all the time! I almost never make any thing more than twice......actually I lie. Most of the time I only make things once because I am onto trying or creating the next thing! But these......gush....they are great and are from a super sweet website called EatDrinkPaleoSometimes if I feel like one of my beautiful nasty free dips (you can find some here on the site) and dont want to just have vegetable sticks then I make up a batch of these for the week. I also throw them  in my snack bags with some nuts or seeds that I keep in my bag for the day.

Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 170 °
  2. Mix everything except the coconut flour together in a medium sized bowl. Add in the coconut flour and mix until thick, sticky mixture forms. 
  3. Roll the mixture into a ball and place on a slightly greased parchment/baking paper (about 40 x 40 cm) then flatten into a pancake with your hands
  4. Cover with another piece of parchment and use a rolling pin to flatten into a thin layer about 3-5mm. Roll it evenly in four directions starting from the middle
  5. Finally using a knife slice down the middle and slightly separate the 2 pieces then make small incision marks vertically and horizontally across the dough to make it easier to break the crackers when cooked
  6. Place on the middle shelf and cook for about 15 minutes 



*The outer edges will cook a little faster so this is why it helps to cut down the center incase the edges get too brown (every oven is different)



* You will notice that there is of oil bubbling away around the cracker when you take them out and that’s fine. Set the cooked cracker layer to cool before breaking apart.


Comments