What you will need
- 2/3 cup frozen berries
- 1/3 cup of lemon or lime juice (I squeezed fresh and also used the pulp!)
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 5 tbs of agar powder
What you do with it
- In a saucepan heat the berries until the start to breakdown.
- Transfer to a blender or processor and combine with the juice and coconut cream
- Once the mixture is smooth gradually pour in the powder while still running so it blends evenly....this stuff sets quick!
- Pour into moulds or into a tray and chill in the fridge for an hour.