These crackers are like whoooooooaaaaaaaa! I love them and make them all the time! I almost never make any thing more than twice......actually I lie. Most of the time I only make things once because I am onto trying or creating the next thing! But these......gush....they are great and are from a super sweet website called EatDrinkPaleo. Sometimes if I feel like one of my beautiful nasty free dips (you can find some here on the site) and dont want to just have vegetable sticks then I make up a batch of these for the week. I also throw them in my snack bags with some nuts or seeds that I keep in my bag for the day.
- Preheat oven to 170 °
- Mix everything except the coconut flour together in a medium sized bowl. Add in the coconut flour and mix until thick, sticky mixture forms.
- Roll the mixture into a ball and place on a slightly greased parchment/baking paper (about 40 x 40 cm) then flatten into a pancake with your hands
- Cover with another piece of parchment and use a rolling pin to flatten into a thin layer about 3-5mm. Roll it evenly in four directions starting from the middle
- Finally using a knife slice down the middle and slightly separate the 2 pieces then make small incision marks vertically and horizontally across the dough to make it easier to break the crackers when cooked
- Place on the middle shelf and cook for about 15 minutes
*The outer edges will cook a little faster so this is why it helps to cut down the center incase the edges get too brown (every oven is different)